Friday, August 17, 2012

Michael Phelps Playlist for Olympics



The greatest olympian of all time sat down with rollingstone to explain the Michael Phelps playlist for the olympics.
Lil Wayne, "I'm Me": One of the songs from the 2008 games I listened to. Just the name of the song made sense to me, given where I'm at right now, and how I felt at these Games.
Afrojack and Steve Aoki, "No Beef": Just a great song. Fast beat, really gets you going and fired up.
Avicii, "Levels": Swimming a multiple-event program requires you to conserve and manage emotional and physical energy, so you've got the goods when you need it most. It's all about levels.
Young Jeezy, "Go Getta": Another song I listened to in 2008. Dream, plan, reach, baby – gotta go get it!
Lil Wayne, "Right Above It": That song made me want to finish strong and look forward to life after swimming.
Listen to Michael Phelps' playlist on Spotify: