Thursday, September 27, 2012

Deadmau5 Inspired by Pink Floyd, The Wall

Before Deadmau5 can even finish releasing his current album ">Album Title Goes Here<" he is already talking about his next, which you can read about below.  Our question is he talks about taking a year off from touring and we're curious as to how he'll attempt that one?

(411mania) Deadmau5 says that he wants his next album to be a concept album similar to The Wall. Deadmau5 told MTV that he is planning to take a year off of touring in order to put the album, his follow-up to the just-released > album title goes here<, together.

The DJ said, ">Album Title Goes Here< is like a poster book of my year and the work I got done in the chaos kind of thing. Hopefully next time - and I know I say this every f***ing time - that I'll have this year off of touring and put together something that's like Pink Floyd's The Wall."

As to > album title goes here <, he said, "It wasn't one of those albums where I did 'A, B, C, this is the way the album is going to go' with the tracks, because I had a big fucking tour year. I would get home for a couple of weeks, and I would do one song, then people saw that, I streamed it live and then I thought, 'Okay, I'll put it on the album." Read more at http://www.411mania.com/music/news/256458/Deadmau5-Planning-Pink-Floyd-Like-Concept-Album.htm#yjt22ofq4jvpEgPm.99