Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dillon Francis "Suit and Tie Remix": Track Review

By Justin M:

dillon francis
       The wild and crazy Dillon Francis is at it again with another FIRE remix of Justin Timberlake's new track with Jay-Z "Suit and Tie". Being a fan of JT, I had high hopes for this song when it first came out but it seriously failed to entertain me. It was too slow for my taste, and I thought Jay-Z's verse was subpar compared to other tracks that he has been featured on. With that being said, I was beyond excited when I heard that Big Dill was coming out with a remix.

Hear the track and grab tickets for his upcoming show after the jump:


      This remix is an absolute banger. He speeds up the tempo and it will definitely get you moving. It also includes Francis' signature distorted and repeated vocals; he consistently lowers and raises the pitch of Justin's voice throughout the track. Not to mention he also nixed the Jay-Z verse, cheers to you Dillon. The Moombahton flare that he adds to this track is very refreshing and forward thinking, something that the EDM world is desperate for at the moment. I hope you like this track as much as I do.

I can't wait to hear it live and see everyone go nuts when he comes to the House of Blues-Boston on March 27th on his "Wurld Turr", Get your tickets here!


Check out our Calendar of Events to see when Dillon and other artists are coming!